Shameful truth

I just had a little deja vu moment with my work email. Thought I'd seen this same issue arise last week. It got me thinking: what if I did wake up one day & find myself back in time by a week? I wouldn't remember anything that had happened! I would be useless in a preventing-bad-things-from-happening way. I couldn't go back & stop some terrorist attack or anything. I don't pay attention. I don't know what's happened. It's actually pretty sad. I could tell you this: The Lakers are going to lose games 1 & 4 to New Orleans in the first round of playoffs. There ya go. That's my contribution from my vision of the future. & maybe I could stop my wife from losing her phone. Put sunscreen on the baby! Okay, so there may be a few things...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music 104B Final Project

Music and Video Links

Dairy Pure