Don't call me Shirley

I got a distressing message from my former bass player saying nobody wanted to play with him. I told him I did. I never asked him to leave the band. So we got the gang back together last week & it felt good. It feels like there's still a lot to do, but it feels like it's definitely do-able. I'm looking forward to getting good & tight again, & putting on some good shows here & there. Please make sure & let me know if you need a band to play somewhere. Check out some of our stuff here: http://www.duramark.com/img/
It's the section labeled as "Orange Cones," as that is the lineup once again. We're adding quite a few cover songs to our set list. Some you will have heard before, others you surely have not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPINION: What Would Bernie Do?

Music 104B Final Project

The Back Room