Delilah on Tube

I downloaded a bunch of videos from my phone. Watch the baby grow up.

Delilah's first time on a playground swing. This is at Central Park, across the street from the Methodist church we are most likely to be seen at. She is still to this day fascinated by watching other kids. It's why we think she needs a little sibling.

This is us watching TV one night.  She's really starting to show the personality she is bursting with now.  A lot of the old videos show her just staring & being mystified by everything. 

This is Father's Day 2010.  I ask her, "Is there anything you want to say to Daddy...?" & she says "no."  Then when I say "Okay," she immediately says "Happy."  I think that's what she meant.  She's in the Eddie Bauer carseat in the back of my 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOsFVXxG3PY

I'm the luckiest man alive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPINION: What Would Bernie Do?

Music 104B Final Project

The Back Room