Back in back

Vacation was fantastic. Many many pictures at my photobucket page. Also click on "travels" to get out of the "Delilah" album. Thousands of photos there. I'm back at work and at a new desk, over by Accounting where I was when I got back from Atlanta, but in the front office. There's good and bad about it. I don't like having my back to the door, but I don't know what else to do. My old friend and first drummer Jeromy is coming to work here next week. Finally I have someone to carpool with! And by "carpool" I just mean I give him a ride. It'll be nice getting to catch up with him -- he's been living in Austin, TX for the last 10 years or so. Now he lives in Whittier right near me, but still I never see him. We've just been out of touch for too long. Plus I've changed a lot. He needs a chance to get to know me over again. I'm not the drunk teenager I was then. So that'll be fun. Not much else to say at the moment considering it's time to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPINION: What Would Bernie Do?

Music 104B Final Project

Don't call me Shirley