Proposed set list for 3/26/11

Rancho Santa Gertrudes Elementary School
11233 Charlesworth, Santa Fe Springs, CA
3/26/2011, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

block one:
warm-up, “I Need to Ask You” inst.
Obla Di Obla Da
59th st Bridge Song
Sound
America
Jenga

block two
Mrs. Robinson
Karma Police
Papaya
I Can’t Take You (C#)
She’s Leaving Home
CK1

block three:
The Boxer
Norwegian Wood
I Imagine So/Superfluous
I’m a Believer
Just Like Heaven

block four:
Electrocube
Drive My Car
Weezer song
Homeward Bound
Everything/Wanna Be
For Emily
Easy Valley
Mr. Rabbit
Wanna Be

We may run out of time but better to have it & not need it.

Comments

  1. We ended up getting to play 10 of the songs from this list. They were:
    59th st Bridge Song
    Sound (OC)
    America
    Jenga (OC)
    Karma Police
    She’s Leaving Home
    The Boxer
    Norwegian Wood
    I’m a Believer
    Just Like Heaven

    Good times. I want to thank Dave & Jay for coming out & spending the day. I also want to thank the weather for holding out for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to thinking about it & I'm pretty sure we also played the Cones original "Allan H". That's what Martinez remembers also. Let me know if you remember something different. That makes 11 songs. Not a bad set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPINION: What Would Bernie Do?

Music 104B Final Project

The Back Room