Vacation, all I ever wanted

I put in my request for 1 1/2 weeks off from work next month. On the first day of August my little family & I board a plane for Dallas, and after almost 10 days of traveling around the south we get on a plane in Atlanta back to L.A. We will visit at least 3 states and various family & friends, some for the first time in years, some for the first time. It will be Delilah's first time on a plane. And second. And third. It will be her first time out of California. Except for our drive to San Francisco back in October 2009, it will be our first family trip. This has all been made possible by a man who I'm sure would prefer to remain unnamed due to too many people having access and government conspiracies and coverups & whatnot. Anyway, thanks old man. We'll try to make sure they don't rent us a Kia.
So that's exciting.
Tonight we're supposed to go on a sort of double date. Again, I don't know that I should name names, but one participant is my cousin by marriage and the other is a friend from work. Looks like it's just a dinner, but I'll try to talk everyone into a movie also. A good date movie seems like it would be Larry Crowne. I'll see what I can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPINION: What Would Bernie Do?

Music 104B Final Project

Don't call me Shirley