It comes around

A tale of pure fiction. No similarity to any actual persons, living or dead, is intended or implied. Any that is perceived is coincidence.

"Wow, she looks terrible."

"Eh, I guess so. She just looks older."

"-"

"I noticed she changed her last name on her Facebook account. I wonder if she got divorced. Doesn't every parent on Facebook just plaster their timeline with photos of their kids? I don't think she has them anymore."

"She's kind of pathetic, how she's touching all over every guy she talks to."

"Not me."

"She better not."

"Oh, and she knows it. She knows you're the scariest, most bad-ass bitch of a jealous wife there is. And that's got to be hard. She knows that, for years, decades even, I was into her. She blew me off and 'friend-zoned' me the whole time. Now here she is, separated, probably had her kids taken away, and here I am, happily married and killing it with the parenting, and she's like, 'oh, I could have had that! I could have had awesome kids who love me, and a husband who doesn't think he's too good for me. He would have stuck around and tried all these years to keep me happy. Instead I rejected him again and again so I could find my dream guy who ended up being a conceited asshole and a hateful person. And now I have to see him here, happy and succeeding. This sucks! I can't even look at him! He even still has his hair!!! Wah!!'"

"What?!?"

"Nothing. I'm just saying, she's probably kicking herself for not giving me the chance all those years ago."

"Well you can just stop thinking about that entirely."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPINION: What Would Bernie Do?

Music 104B Final Project

Don't call me Shirley