Moving on

I've been keeping a blog (look at the ones I'm following) for about a year, but it's associated with an old Google account which I no longer use, so in order to post to it I had to log out of the account I use all the time & then try to remember what my account ID & password are, & then when I go back to my Google mailbox it's that other one that serves me no purpose. 
I thought about copying each of those entries into this one, but I realized a couple of things: One, there's kind of a lot of them, & they span quite a bit of time so they're on many different pages, & so it would be a real PITA to copy them over, & Two, I wouldn't mind being disassociated with some of the things I said over there.  I guess I don't really think about what I'm saying & how it will look to future me, nevermind how it looks to anyone else.


Okay, so my baby girl was born almost a year and a half ago, & started walking on August 29th of this year.  She's one of my prides & joys.  Besides her I have a pretty sweet set of Danelectro guitar and bass, a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, and an Ampeg combo.  Unfortunately I have no band to play with.  When I go back & read this in a few months I will think how petty & selfish I seem, focusing on stuff like this.  Nobody cares about this crap.  Why do I bother?  I'll work on figuring this out.  Slah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPINION: What Would Bernie Do?

Music 104B Final Project

The Back Room